Tuesday, May 13, 2014

(Side note: Found that vintage, radio flyer horse at the thrift store for $3.00 last week- just in time!:)

Happy birthday to the sweetest, squishiest, most laid back baby ever. We all adore you and can't imagine our family without you! You stole my heart the moment I saw you, my Mother's Day babe. 
At one year you:
-*Love* to play ball. Sam and Grandpa Jim have been your main ball playing buddies. 
-*Love* wheels! It is hysterical. For months now you have found ways to flip over toy trucks, strollers, etc. to spin the wheels! Then you just sit and spin, spin, spin! 
- You are walking! More and more everyday. I'd say 50% walking vs. crawling now? It's so fun to watch. Nothing cuter than a toddling baby. 
- Your favorite food thus far has been watermelon. You've always been a nursing champ, and still nurse in the morning, for both naps, and bedtime.
- I think, maybe, possibly, you are having a break in teething and might sleep through the night until the next round. Teething is the pits, and the past couple of months have been challenging as far as sleep goes. Yawn. 
- Love to be outside. So glad it's spring and we can be out more! 
- you are starting to be really vocal and try to mimic words and sounds we make.

All in all, you are just a doll baby and we love you to pieces. Happy first birthday Oliver James Hunt, I'm so thankful I get to be your mama! 

1 comment:

Julia said...

He is just the MOST ADORABLE. I mean, seriously. I just love this age, too, when they are blossoming into that second year of life and opening up to the world more and more. Happy birthday, little one!