Sunday, December 15, 2013

Advent: Day 15

A full, fun day. We had church this morning and I just want to note how much I love, love, love hearing jubilee sing her little heart out. It's hysterical and so cute and makes me glad she refuses to go to the church nursery.:) 
After church we came home and made cookies for a cookie exchange/ outreach fundraiser that Amelia and I went to this afternoon.
After the cookie exchange, I picked up Ollie from home and headed with Emily to a baby shower for our friend Sarah. Her mom, a mother of nine, did a devotion and we all prayed for Sarah. It was a really sweet time time of prayer and I'm so glad I got to be there. 
Now I'm home, Joel just finished reading to the kids (they are reading Charlie and the Glass Elevator) and now it's bedtime for all. Whew, not really prepared for the week ahead, but I'll try and play catch up on planning tomorrow! Jen

No comments: