* Seeing Jubilee hike. Um, she's amazing! I would look at her as we were going uphill and say to myself, " Now Jenny, if your 22 month old can do this, you can too!"
* Coming upon a large flock of magpies and hearing Amelia gasp at the sight. She loves birds because, well, she wants to be one! " I just wish I was a Magpie so I could have wings and fly like that. So I could lay eggs and build a nest. Mom, I really do wish I were a bird. I want to live in trees. But mostly I want wings. I really hope in heaven that I have wings. I'd either like to be a unicorn or a bird."
* To see Sam in his element. He is a child connected to the earth and its creatures and always has been.
* To see Joel in his element. Sometimes I forget what an outdoorsman he is, but boy is he.
* To remember the freedom of being out on a trail in the fresh air. Love it.
All for now,